THE STRETCH ZONE, THAT SINKING FEELING
It is no secret that a plateau off the East Coast of the United States was once land above water.
Tree stumps can be seen there, beneath the waves.
- Earth in Upheaval, by Velikovsky
- Along the coast of Nova Scotia and New England stumps of trees stand in water, telling of once forested country that submerged. And
opposite the mouths of the St. Lawrence and the Hudson rivers are deep canyons stretching for hundreds of miles into the ocean. These
indicate that the land (has become) sea.
And in the Caribbean there is more evidence that the land abutting the Atlantic has been pulled down, in the past.
- ZetaTalk: Submerged Roads, written on May 15, 1996
- During every pole shift some land, particularly coastal land near a widening ocean rift, submerges. This has been the case on the
eastern seaboard of the US, and in the Caribbean. Traces of a submerged civilization can be seen under the waves off Bermuda -
roads, sign posts, and walls.
This land has been dragged down over successive pole shifts, to its present depth, so slipping under the waves was not as dramatic as
it might seem. Following the tidal waves that always accompany a pole shift the land was permanently changed, low lying areas now
ZetaTalk has warned, in the Safe Locations information they have relayed, that the East Coast of the United States will again be pulled down, as will
the western edges of the United Kingdom, due to the Atlantic being ripped open, the Atlantic rift being widened, and the support along the sides of the
Atlantic thus sagging, the land sinking.
Just prior to the pole shift, before the Atlantic actually rips, this land will be pulled down beyond where it will end up after the Atlantic rips open,
as the Atlantic is being stretched taut.
Overall, the southeastern US is expected to lose 150 feet of elevation, permanently, and the western side of Britain is expected to lose 75 feet of
elevation, permanently, due to the loss of support along the Atlantic Rift during the coming pole shift.
- East Coast, US
- Continental rip, which is what occurs during pole shifts rather than continental drift, occurs down the length of the Atlantic Ocean.
Prior to the rip, there is tension and consequent dragging down of the coast line on either side.
The East Coast of the US south of the New England area will suffer during the pole shift, due to this general stretching that the plates
under the Atlantic during the crustal tension ahead of the shift. With the crust resisting a ripping apart so that the land on the edges of
the Atlantic Ocean are pulled down.
This is most intense the closer one gets to the equator. This will bring the islands in the British Isles underwater, and along the
southeastern US too for an astonishing drop in level beyond what the inhabitant think possible.
The New England states will find themselves bouncing up during the shift, due to the quick ripping of the already separating St.
Lawrence Seaway prior to the shift, where the southern states will find themselves pulled under the water prior to the shift. The entire
peninsula from central Pennsylvania north, will experience a bounce, but being on the edge of this drama, Pennsylvania will have its
toes in water but its head above water.
Where tidal waves elsewhere will in general have the potential of rolling a hundred miles inland to a height of 200 feet or more within
that buffer zone, for the East Coast south of the New England area, this must be calculated to be up to 500 miles inland where flat
land or tidal bore has facilitated water flow. The land will drop in sea level, during the shift, 150 feet.
The water will rise steadily, not in a tidal wave, so that it will take many by surprise. This tension, and dragging down, will not be
relieved until the shift itself, so where land might eventually be above water, prior to the sift it will be under water. Thus, the majority
of the populace not well into the Appalachian mountains will drown.
- The Atlantic is anticipated to widen greatly during the coming pole shift, and this will affect England as well as the islands lying to the
west of her. During the week of rotation stoppage, lands bordering the Atlantic, due to the stretch that will occur as the Earth
continues to pull East, attempting to continue turning and resisting the stoppage, will drop. In England this will result in a permanent
drop of 75 feet.
This is known as the stretch zone, a ZetaTalk term, and affects more than the US and Britaian.
Take, as an example, Argentina.
I quote from an email dated, Sep 2004.
Since last week, Chile and Argentina have been experiencing unprecedented seismic activity. Argentina, not an
earthquake-prone region, began experiencing tremors this past weekend. The aftershocks have been followed by more intense
quakes. It was necessary to evacuate tall buildings in Buenos Aires, including the city center, where such phenomena is rare.
There was alarm and surprise, and some people in tall buildings claimed feeling dizzy.
But more than earthquakes are experienced in the stretch zone.
Unlike land in a compression or subduction zone, the stretch zone has unique problems.
- ZetaTalk: Stretch Zone, written Sep 11, 2004
- Following a pole shift there are centuries of after shocks, where catch points along plate boundaries give way, allowing pressure to be
more equally distributed. These catch points are routinely in subduction zones, as here the weight of the upper plate upon the lower
plate is forcing the issue.
Where mankind tends to think of great quakes in areas where subduction takes place, during the plate adjustments going into the shift,
tear points are just as affected. Tear points are where the catch points are easing, letting go and separating, and rarely let themselves
be known unless a drop in elevation suddenly occurs.
Thus places such as the St. Lawrence Seaway, the Red Sea and African Rift in Kenya, and the Parana river basin near Buenos Aires
rarely experience strong quakes, and certainly never in the memory of man experience great quakes.
But during the time leading into a pole shift, when the surface of the Earth is tugged in different directions, torn, and plates are
torqued to assume new positions with each other, tear zones participate and are not exempt.
Where a sudden drop in elevation, or flakes of rock pulling apart under one's feet, may not be accompanied by a quake, this is certainly not a benign
process for man, crawling about on the surface.
- ZetaTalk: Pre-Shift Quakes, written Apr 5, 2003
- Stretching along the Atlantic has been recorded during 2002, when trail derailments, exploding buildings, and sudden sinking of land
occurred. The Caribbean, is obviously in a stretch zone, as roads and fences can be seen under the waves off Bermuda.
Stretching results in quakes, as the plates underneath, in layers like flaky pie crust, release. Stretching results in land not supporting
prior buildings or roads or bridges, which suddenly collapse.
Why did this stretching start to become noticeable in 2002?
Planet X was zooming into the solar system, from the direction of Orion, and tugging on the Atlantic Rift, which is an essential magnet on the surface of
The Atlantic Rift is new magma, hardened during each tear of the rift, which occurs during pole shifts.
Iron in this hardening magma aligns magnetically during such times, forming a large natural magnet on our surface.
This tugging stretches the land on either side of the Atlantic, and this stretch is increasing.
Where is started becoming noticeable in 2002, it reached a dramatic level in 2004, and before reporting of such incidences began being suppressed, hit
During this hour, I'll relay incidences from a 6 months period between April and October, 2004, as examples,
as I was collecting these reports at that time.
During this time period, Planet X was close to the Sun, exerting great force during its daily tugging on the Atlantic Rift.
Did, as the Zetas report, trail derailments, exploding buildings, lack of support for bridges and buildings, and sudden sinking of land occur during this
Lets start with derailments, where reports include admissions that the tracks were often inspected just hours before the derailment, or the engineers
report that the tracks appear zip-zagged in front of them, not straight.
These honest admissions occurred in May-June 2004, primarily from international press, thereafter the dozens of reports during this 6 months period
just indicated 'no known cause' or 'cause under investigation'.
- London Derailment, May 11, 2004
- No-one was hurt, but 150 passengers were led to safety after the accident near White City station in west London. The initial
investigation into Tuesday's derailment will focus on the track, not the rolling stock. Metronet, which maintains the track, said it would
be looking into its work amid reports maintenance had been carried out the night before. A spokesman said the rolling stock was
unlikely to have caused the derailment. He said the initial investigation has focused on the track. The derailment occurred at a set of
points that were immobilised while they were awaiting further track work.
- Italy Derailment, May 16, 2004
- Two trains have crashed outside the north-west Italian city of Genoa injuring about 30 people, Italian emergency services say. It
appears a fault in the track may have caused the accident. The drivers of the passenger train have told police they pulled emergency
brakes because "something was not right on the line" and the track seemed to be "deformed", AFP news agency reports.
- Canada Derailment, June 10, 2004
- Train Derails in South Bend. Officials with Canadian National Railway Company say eight cars derailed and that the derailment could
have been caused by some bad track. Train derailments are rare for Canadian National. Forty of their freights pass through South
Bend on the main line everyday and officials say they can't remember the last time one derailed here.
Sinking, or lack of support in stretch zone, results in sinkholes.
The incidence of sinkholes, in the US alone, during the 6 months period from April to October 2004, was certainly astonishing.
These hit Florida hard, not surprising as it is at a point, literally, where the pull down is the most extreme.
Detroit and Milwaukee, at the end of the St. Lawrence Seaway yawing.
up the East Cost throught Virginia and into Pennsylvania, a point where sinking and rising land create a break, a snapping of the Earth, as land south of
Pennsylvania is pulled down while land North tends to bounce up as the Seaway yaws.
And into land at the edge of the stretch zone, such as Missouri and central Canada.
- Missouri Sinkhole, June 9, 2004
- To folks around Wildwood MO, it is nothing but freaky: an entire 23-acre lake vanished in a matter of days, as if someone pulled the
plug on a bathtub. Lake Chesterfield went down a sinkhole this week, leaving homeowners in this affluent St. Louis suburb wondering
if their property values disappeared along with their lakeside views.
- Milwaukee Sinkhole, June 11, 2004
- A Milwaukee street was closed Friday because of a huge sinkhole. The hole, at 35th and Juneau streets, measures around 40 feet long,
40 feet wide and about 15 feet deep.
A comment on the Milwaukee sinkhole. I, Nancy, was born and raised in Milwaukee, and spent my first 35 years there. I do not recall, ever, a report
on a sinkhole.
- Florida Sinkhold, June 25, 2004
- US 27 was closed Tuesday when the Department of Transportation discovered a giant sinkhole below the surface. The sinkhole was
about 20 to 30 feet in diameter.
- Florida Sinkhole, July 1, 2004
- The discovery of a sinkhole near Highway 100 east of Franklin forced work to stop last week on the city's sewer extension project.
- Detroit Sinkhole, Aug 23, 2004
- A giant sinkhole in Sterling Heights grew even bigger late Monday morning as repair crews worked to stabilize the ground surrounding
it. The hole measured approximately 160 feet long and 60 feet wide. The cavity was estimated to be as deep as 30 feet. Crews could
not say what caused the sinkhole.
- Scranton PA Sinkhole, Sep 19, 2004
- As the Pittston Avenue sinkhole continues to expand, so does the number of damaged properties in Lackawanna County. Across town
on Pittston Avenue, city and state officials met Monday morning to examine the subsidence that swallowed a portion of the road near
Brook Street, rupturing a gas line and forcing the evacuation of at least 50 residents. The sink hole has expanded by about five feet
and now consumed three-fourths of the two-lane road.
As the Zetas said:
From central Pennsylvania north, will experience a bounce, but being on the edge of this drama, Pennsylvania will have its
toes in water but its head above water.
- Virginia Sinkhole, Oct 5, 2004
- A collector lane of Interstate 81 in Montgomery County was closed Monday because of a sinkhole. Crews will repair the sinkhole by
excavating it, filling it with rock, capping it with concrete and paving over it.
- Florida Sinkhole, Oct 14, 2004
- 50-Foot Wide Sinkhole Opens In Couple's Backyard. The Fishers were in disbelief when they noticed two 30 foot trees, a shed and two
other citrus trees had been swallowed up by the ground.
- Winnipeg Sinkhole, Oct 23, 2004
- The back end of a five-ton truck was swallowed by a sinkhole about 20 feet long, 10 feet wide and at least 10 feet deep. Spokesman for
the city's public works department, said it was too early to tell yesterday what had caused the road to give out.
If trains were derailing due to twisting track, and sinkholes appearing suddenly under highways, this was not the only horror aflicting transportation.
Road heaved, bridges dropped, and land slid on top of traffic.
Particularly in July, 2004, oddly, in 3 different US states.
This shows a relationship to a diagonal pull across the US, happening at that time.
Something the Zetas call the torque effect, another stress on the Earth's crust caused by the near presence of Planet X.
Planet X grabs at the South Pole, as the Earth turns daily.
- ZetaTalk: Torque Effect, written May 1, 2004
- The Atlantic Rift is held back when it faces or is in opposition to Planet X, creating not only a pile up in the plates following the rift,
but also tearing apart the rift by the momentum to the East.
Hold the globe with the left hand on the N Pole, the right hand on the S Pole, and turn, the N Pole going in the direction of rotation
with the S Pole held back.
The N American Plate is dropping into the void, with the torque forcing the N American Plate down and into the Caribbean.
And again in July, 2004 due to this diagonal pull
- Kansas Road Pop, July 13, 2004
- Sweltering Heat Causes Street to Rise 5 Inches, Crack, and Blow Up
Experts say the crack is unusual, because the heat-related breaks typically occur in concrete, as opposed to asphalt.
- Illinois Heaving Road, July 29, 2004
- A block of road was in normal condition last week, but since then it has risen three or four inches out of the ground. Now, traffic is
blocked off in that area. The City Engineer's office say they still don't know what's causing the road to rise up.
- Pennsylvania Quarry, July 29, 2004
- A huge chunk of earth surrounding a quarry collapsed overnight. Deep crevices can be seen right on the shoulder of the roadway. The
cause of the collapse is under investigation.
The torque, and pulling apart of land in the stretch zone plays havoc with bridges, which suddenly separate from their moorings.
- Denver I70 Overpass, May 15, 2004
- I-70 is closed in both directions at C-470 after a steel girder collapsed onto the eastbound lanes of I-70 and landed on a SUV. The
girder weighed several tons. The girder was put up as part of a project to widen a ramp that leads to I-70.
This twisting of the North American continent involves
New England pulled to the East along with the rotation of the Earth, Mexico and the southwest pulled to the West, as the South Pole was being tugged
in that direction.
This opened crevasses in the southwest.
This was not due to compression, subduction of plates, but due to the stretch, the land in these areas being pulled apart.
These sudden crevasses were not associated with any particular earthquake, but they WERE associated with road pops from Kansas to Illinois to
Again, in July 2004.
- Mexico Crevasse, June 29, 2004
Huge Mile-Long Crevasse Opens along Fault in Western Mexico
- A gaping, mile-long crevasse opened early Tuesday along what officials described as a geological fault line in western Mexico. The
crevasse reportedly opened without warning early Wednesday. It stretches about one mile across farm fields in a sparsely populated
area in Zapopan, a suburb of the western city of Guadalajara. It is as much as 15 feet wide in some places.
- Arizona Crevasse, July 14, 2004
Quarter-Mile-Long Fissure opens North of Willcox
- Authorities today are investigating the cause of a fissure north of Willcox that spans a quarter mile and is up to five feet wide at some
points. The fissure was discovered Wednesday morning by a resident who told Cochise County Sheriff's deputies that he awoke to loud
rumbling and crackling overnight.
He found a fissure near his home, that officials say appears to be expanding. Authorities do not know how deep the fissure is, but a
spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Department said it's too deep to see the bottom. Willcox is about 80 miles east of Tucson.
A crevasses opening up in the stretch zone is quite different from what occurs in the compression or subduction zones.
Compare the description, of the 'rumbling and crackling' in Arizona to the Seattle drums.
- What on earth - or more accurately, what under the earth is causing a strange banging sound in west Seattle? The thumping noise is loud
enough and has the ground vibrating enough to have people concerned. None would go on camera to offer any kind of an explanation.
- Seattle, Oct 12, 2003
And the Zetas explain the difference.
- ZetaTalk: Whomping Sounds, written Oct 14, 2003
- This is a precursor to what we have described will be going on that week of rotation stoppage, the moaning. Why a rhythmic
thumping? Because you are hearing rock snap. Plates are not a solid cohesive piece. Its more like a pie crust, flaked, overlapping.
This is why you can have rifts occur, like the St. Lawrence Seaway separating, or the Red Sea or the African Rift, or down along the
Baja Peninsula between that and the land mass of Mexico. It pulls apart, likewise it folds under.
Sinking land in the stretch zone very much affects gas and water mains running under streets, and a rash of reports emerged as Planet X tightened its
grip on the Earth.
During the 6 months reporting period from April to October 2004, pipes were snapping all across the stretch zone like never before.
Among all the reports, only 4, by comparison, occurred in compression or subductions zones in Seattle and Oregon and Hawaii and California.
These 10 were in the stretch zone.
- Atlanta Explosion, Aug 23, 2004
- Georgia Power crews continued working Monday afternoon to repair underground power lines in downtown Atlanta that exploded
overnight, sending manhole covers flying into the air. An official with Georgia Power said such explosions are not common. The force
of the blast sent three, 50-pound manhole covers into the air.
- Boston Tunnel Leak, Sep 15, 2004
- Gridlock ensued when water began leaking into the northbound lanes of the tunnel, at one of its deepest points. The tunnel carries
Interstate 93 through the city. The leak occured in a portion of the wall which has been in place for 10 years.
- Baltimore Manhole Explosion, Sep 20, 2004
- Baltimore Gas and Electric has reported major progress in fixing underground electrical cables that were damaged after an early
morning fire in downtown Baltimore. The fire sent smoke and flames shooting from a manhole.
- Buffalo Water Main, Sep 20, 2004
- A water main break in Buffalo early this morning has shut down part of Chippewa Street. Water bubbling up from the break flooded
the area and caused parts of Chippewa to buckle. As the area began to resemble a lake, police blocked off intersections and water
crews were summoned to the scene.
- Philly/Maryland Breaks, Oct 1, 2004
- Officials say water to the broken main was shut down and part of the roadway buckled.
- London Gas Leak, Oct 6, 2004
- A major gas leak led to the evacuation of more than 100 residents from two blocks of flats in Battersea. A London Fire Brigade
spokesman said the incident was caused by a broken gas main under the building. This is the second serious incident of its kind in the
last two months and it is not yet known whether the two leaks are connected.
- Iowa Water Main Break, Oct 18, 2004
- School administrators were in close contact with crews digging up what appeared to be a broken water main.
- Virginia Main Break, Oct 22, 2004
- The crack extended about three-quarters across on the bottom, which indicated that it was a stress crack caused by the earth's
movement. The earth shifted, and deep below the surface a water line bent and cracked.
- Boston Main Break, Oct 29, 2004
- City officials said a 36-inch water main gave way, shooting a high-pressure jet of water underground and clearing away the dirt and
sand under the road. The hole stretched nearly across Perkins Avenue and was at least 15 feet deep. The DPW Commissioner said he
was unsure what caused the 36-inch pipe to let go.
- Scranton Main Break, Oct 27, 2004
- The basements of several area businesses flooded as workers from Pennsylvania American Water Co. diverted water to other mains.
Pennsylvania American Water said it is too early to determine the cause of the break.
Factories, with their fixtures torn apart, also had begun exploding.
- ZetaTalk: Exploding Factories, written Feb 22, 2003
- Imploding buildings, which we Predicted some months ago to occur in countries and lands affected by the North Atlantic stretch, are
already occurring. The first evidence of a disruptive stretch were the derailing trains, which got in the news in a big way when they
first occurred, but recently have been suppressed though the incidence in increasing.
A track is examined, and within hours a train derails with a track that has zigged and zagged, and the reason is given as a warm day
affecting the tracks. These derailments happened in the US eastern states, Maryland and Florida, and in the UK.
Following this exploding factories came into the news, but the public can expect that as the incidence increases the news will be
suppressed. The first dramatic incidence was in NC, the Kingston factory, which massive explosion was attributed to rubber dust,
though the factory was functioning as it had for years, with no such incidences.
Were there not smokers among the factory personnel? Was there no dust at all, prior to this explosion, which lifted the roof much of a
mile in the air? Lately there has been an exploding factory in Kentucky, and an unexplained refinery explosion in Staten Island, NY.
Texas has had a number of odd occurrences, exploding streets, homes, collapsing buildings under construction, also over the recent
How does an earth stretch affect a factory, gas lines under a street, such that explosions occur? Fittings are intended to be tight, with
gaskets used to seal the fitting. All is put under enough pressure to ensure no leakage occurs! When pulled apart, unless there is a
noticeable lack of pressure in the pipes, this is not noticed!
Thus, leaking can occur, of chemicals, gasses, whatever, and an explosive mix can accumulate, waiting for a spark. The dramatic
explosions occur most often where explosive material is in the area, the initial leaking and explosion sparking a larger explosion.
These factory or street explosions are but a forerunner of what we referred to as imploding buildings, however. These are explosions,
caused by the stretch, but not an implosion caused by structural failure under a buildings. When you hear that an otherwise solid and
long standing building collapsed, for unexplained reasons, then you have an implosion.
In March, 2002 there were reports of mysterious black water off the coast of Florida.
The Zetas described this as dirt trapped between rock layers being released.
So, what moved the rock layers? The stretch.
- ZetaTalk: Black Water, written March 30, 2002
- Recently, reports of black water in the Gulf of Mexico have hit the news, with no explanation. What is causing this, in waters otherwise
clear enough for scuba diving?
Black water is due to new vents opening up along fault lines under the Caribbean area.
Dirt, rather than solid rock, may be trapped between layers, and when a fault pulls apart this dirt will be released into the water
above. Thus, this is a phenomena that may be repeated elsewhere around the world, as the shift approaches, where such dirt or debris
is trapped between rock layers at present.
In late September, 2005, this same phenomena happened all across the US, on a diagonal from LA to the Great Lakes, creating the stench of rotten
eggs or rotting material.
- Ohio - Sep 20, 2005
- A mysterious smell has been lingering around numerous neighborhoods in one local community, and now residents want to know
where that odor is coming from and if it's dangerous.
- Central Texas - Sep 20, 2005
- Strange Odor Prompts School Evacuation
- LA Times : Mysterious Stench Swirls Around City
Sep 22, 2005
- Workplaces and weblogs were buzzing, with descriptions comparing the smell to old socks, rotting cabbage soup, moldy wet wallboard
and the cat´s litter box.
- Thunder Bay Canada: Strange Smell in Longlac
Sep 27, 2005
- Municipal officials are urging Longlac residents to exercise caution as they investigate reports of gasoline-type odours in the towns
- Mystery Odors Reported Around District of Columbia
Sep 28, 2005
- Students returned to class Wednesday afternoon at two adjacent schools in Northeast Washington, but the mystery continues over
what caused the odor that led to evacuations.
- Greenville, South Carolina: Workers Sickened at Downtown Greenville Building
Sep 29, 2005
- A foul smell at a downtown Greenville building sickened several workers and forced an evacuation. Four people were sent to
Greenville Memorial Hospital for treatment of nausea.
- Lake Erie burps and nearby residents smell it
Sep 30, 2005
- State and federal environmental officials are trying to determine the cause of a big stink reported along Lake Erie. Hundreds of
residents called authorities or the National Weather Service yesterday to report the smell, which has been variously described as like
gasoline, natural gas or even decaying garbage and rotten eggs.
And the Zetas explain.
- ZetaTalk: Stretch Stench
- We have gone into great detail on what occurs in the stretch zones along the Atlantic, which includes the southeast United States and
the St Lawrence Seaway, and warned recently that the stretch would accelerate and be exacerbated by the torque effect which is
twisting the North American continent at a diagonal, pulling New England to the East and Mexico to the West.
The overall effect of these forces is to drag the southeastern US down, along a line from Pennsylvania to Texas; to pull the continent
diagonally; and to ease stress on the West Coast, as can be shown by IRIS charts indicating reduced earthquake incidence along the
West Coast compared to the rest of the Ring of Fire.
What happens to rock layers under a diagonal pull, or being pulled apart? As can be seen during recent years, this has resulted in
derailing trains, sinkholes suddenly appearing, gas and water main breaks, torn roadways and separating bridges. Despite the effect
on man, crawling about on the surface of what they assume to be terra firma, these changes are superficial.
When the pulling starts, weak points break and thereafter the plumbing and roadways hold, giving the impression that the pulling has
STOPPED, but this is misleading. The North American continent is giving evidence that its rock layers are SEPARATING from each
other, and sliding sideways in a diagonal, thus exposing portions of these layers to vent into the air above.
If rock is being stressed, then where are the earthquake predictors giving evidence of this, the frantic animals, the static on the radio,
the earthquake swarms? Rock in the stretch zone, pulling apart rather than compressing, does not emit the particles flows that animals
and radios sense, nor register on instruments are tension and release quakes.
What lies beneath mankind's civilization, waiting to be exposed? More than rock and trapped oil and coal deposits, those these may
vent during stretching. More than trapped volcanic gasses, perhaps trapped for eons since the rock was hardened or breached during
There is also, surprisingly, rotting material, trapped when extreme stress on the surface created yawing that swollowed surface
material or when rock layers rolled over each other to sandwich such material between rock layers. Exposed, to the degree that
venting upward into the air can occur, these smells are solid evidence that the rock layers below are adjusting.
Since the concept of the stretch zone behavior as precursor to a pole shift was introduced by ourselves, the Zetas, and the detailed
description of the torque on the North American continent was made by ourselves months before it expressed on the IRIS charts, we
can only say, as Nancy is fond of saying, Zetas right again!
During our reporting period from April to October 2004, the following unexplained factory explosions or building collapses occurred.
All are in the stretch zone.
- Factory Explosion, Glasglow, May 11, 2004
- Two people are feared dead and up to 20 trapped in the rubble of a Glasgow factory destoyed in a major explosion. The four-storey
building was all but destroyed in the blast with rubble collapsing onto parked cars. The scene following a major explosion in Glasgow
was compared to an earthquake by firefighters battling to free those trapped beneath the rubble.
Only a corner of the four-storey Stockline Plastics factory building remained standing, with the rest an unrecognisable pile of bricks,
wood and dust following the incident. Many of those trapped were believed to have been in offices above the factory floor when the
building gave way under the force of the explosion.
- Paris Roof Collapse, May 23, 2004
- At least five people were killed and three others injured when a massive section of a vaulted ceiling collapsed at a new passenger
terminal at Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport, officials said. Slabs of concrete and metal came crashing down from the ceiling onto a
seated waiting area.
- Officials said there was "absolutely nothing" in the past to indicate a structural problem. "It's the structure that gave way, the
structure itself," he told reporters. A loud noise precipitated a crack in the terminal ceiling, and officials had been evacuating the area
when the roof caved in.
- Georgia Chem Plant, May 25, 2004
- A huge plume of thick black smoke was visible for miles in the area. The smoke contains chlorine and can irritate eyes and skin.
- Connecticut Explosions, July 21, 2004
- Hartford Power Outage could last up to 32 Hours. They are first trying to make the area safe, then they will fix the problem, and
finally they will try to determine what caused the underground fire.
- Manila Building Collapses, July 22, 2004
- An eight-storey office building, leaning precariously for days in one of Manila's busy shopping districts, collapsed hours after
occupants fled in panic following ominous creaking sounds and bursting water pipes. Tenants heard a loud explosion inside the
building and felt the structure was sinking into the ground.
- Houston Explosions, Aug 19, 2004
- An explosion early Thursday at an underground gas storage facility forced dozens of residents from their homes, authorities said. The
cause of the explosion was not determined. The area is dotted with manmade caverns inside salt domes, which are the world's largest
storage site for explosive hydrocarbons.
- Dubai Terminal Collapses, Sep 27, 2004
- Five people were killed and 12 others injured after part of a terminal under construction at Dubai International Airport collapsed,
according to a Civil Aviation Authority spokesman. About 150 construction workers were on the site when a large wall of the building
collapsed. The cause of the collapse was not immediately known.
Note the office building in Manila was sinking into the ground.
The Zetas have called this an imploding building, and predicted this would occur two years earlier.
- ZetaTalk: Imploding Cities, added Nov 30, 2002
- Cities have several stories under them, where electrical wires and plumbing run, so as to keep this from the streets above. It is not just
those cables and pipes buried in roadways, but the deep basements of skyscrapers that we are addressing.
The Earth, in areas where it is being stretch, like the entire eastern portion of North American and western portion of Europe, will find
the ground adjusting. What does it take to break a supporting structure, causing the mass to come down?
And if the mass drops, the buildings where this plumbing when up into are finding a tug down where they were least designed to expect
this. This weakens the infrastructure of the building, and it then starts to implode and plummet.
Anyone living in stretch zones should expect this to happen at any moment, as the trail derailment has shown that earth movements of
this kind, a separating of support, has started. Many cities are rooted in rock, but this also can shift, one side down, the other tilted up,
and this alone would cause adjustments in the cities above.
Imploding buildings are not yet in full force, but per the Zetas will be a major problem as the Earth tilts and slows to a stop during the weeks just prior
to the pole shift.
But most of the problems expressing in the stretch zone will only exacerbate, steadily, as we approach these last few weeks.
- ZetaTalk: Months Before, written Feb 1, 2003
- As can be sensed from the Earth changes that are already surprising scientists and weathermen, the Earth does not simply wait until
the passage, until the moment of the shift, to begin expressing what it will do during the shift.
Stretching of the Atlantic has already been expressed with train derailments along the East Cost of North America and parts of
Europe subject to the stretch, such as the UK and Spain. Buildings collapse, a bridge dislodges, and factories suddenly are engulfed in
Weather irregularities, with sudden deluges rushing water down ravines and rivers, or developing into hurricane force winds with little
warning off the coasts, will continue to become more extreme than the past few months and years have led man to expect.
Earthquake will increase in both number and severity, such that they will start to occur in areas not expecting them, thus most
devastated by their occurrence. We have pointed out recently that the quake patterns now are not simply domino, where one plate
pushes another within a day, but almost instantaneous in this push on the other side of the plate affected.
Likewise, that these quakes are exhibiting a pole shift pattern, with a stretching of the Atlantic and a compression of the Pacific along
the lines of the plate adjustment we have predicted. This will continue, with Hawaii rising, Japan exploding, Indonesia erupting, and
Australia tilting. The Rifts in Africa and the Red Sea will spread, Pakistan experience precursors of the rip to occur there, and India
finding itself particularly vulnerable to unexpected flood tides.
To prepare for what might happen to your locale, read the Scripted Drama page we have presented previously, and memorize this.
Expect, in small part, what we have described for your locale to occur early, so you will not be surprised.
If you are in an area that can be flooded, due to tides or a deluge, then mentally prepare for this. If you are in an area that has never
experienced quakes, then read a book or watch a movie to get acquainted with what this is all about!
If you have never had muddy water rise up in your plumbing, taking the city water supply for granted, and this suddenly happens
because of Earth movements in your area, you have only yourself to blame for not having spare water at hand for such a situation!
Rather than expecting someone to knock at your door and inform you when your life will not plod along as usual, take some
responsibility for this!
What are the areas affected the most, by being in the stretch zone, during the pole shift?
- Stretching out into the ocean, Florida has a tenuous position during the coming cataclysms. The strikes against it are many. The land
is too low to offer safe haven to tidal waves, which will roll over the state without hindrance, from one side to the other.
When the Atlantic stretches, just prior to the shift, the lands closest to the equator will feel the draw the most, as this is where the
Atlantic rifts are deepest. Thus, where land in the southeastern US will be pulled under to the degree that water may lap at cities high
in the Appalachian mountains, along the eastern seaboard, it will surely pull Florida under the water long enough to drown the
Those in boats will find they must contend with whirlpools and sloshing water that can capsize even large ocean going vessels. And
those in skyscrapers likewise should not assume that their foundations will not be undercut and eroded. This is not a safe place.
- Low lying lands along the eastern coast of the United States will be drawn below sea level some 150 feet at the start of the pole shift,
water rushing in over land pulled down temporarily by the stretch that the sea floor of the Atlantic will experience.
This in combination with the tidal waves that all ocean coasts can expect will wreak havoc on states such as Georgia. Where Georgia
has land in it's headlands that border the Appalachian Mountains, the steady rise of land from coast to foothills will actually encourage
the water to rise higher, as it will gain momentum.
Those living in the low lands of Georgia will in all likelihood drown, unless in boats that can deal with wildly sloshing water. Following
the shift, these low lands will also steadily go under water due to the melting poles. Those wishing to survive are advised to move.
- Southern cities on the East Coast, such as Atlanta, Georgia, at an 800 foot above sea level height, will watch a flood approach. This is
due in part to the timing of the stretch and rip, as the stretch will be sustained for the better part of an hour during a time when water
will rush from the poles, where it has moved during the stopped rotation, and will have the push of on-coming water behind it as it
flows up against the coastline. Atlanta, stationed between the Gulf and the Atlantic, will also find itself at a place where two floods,
both with their own timing of ebb and flow, clash. This has the potential of heightening the water, forcing it up to an astonishing
degree, where the clash occurs.
- South Carolina
- As with all area along the Eastern Seaboard, south of New York City, elevation will not save them from a dunking unless they are
close to 1,000 feet in elevation and several hundred miles from the coast. The coastline will be pulled down several hundred feet just
prior to continental rip, which will rent the deep Atlantic Ocean rifts further apart.
The permanent effect on the coastline along the southern portion of the US will be a drop of 150 feet, below its former level. For
residents unprepared for this, the rise is sea level will be steady, not a wave as in a tidal wave, and will be completely confusing to
those unaware of the coming changes.
The water will simply rise up to their feet and then over their heads, steadily. Those in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains may
find their toes only wet, but for safety, go to higher ground and return home after the shift.
- New Jersey
- All areas along the Eastern Coast will have to deal with tidal waves as a fact they cannot discount, during the coming pole shift. No
wall will be strong enough to resist the weight of water that will rise up, 100 feet high, in a steady flood tide, nor are there walls in
place today constructed with that in mind. High rise buildings with doors and windows and sewage connections will do more than
flood, on the lower floors, they will crush and drop, as the water will create uneven pressure on outside walls, pressure they were never
expected to have to resist. New Jersey does not have the elevation or distance from the coast to assure safety.
- Montreal, Canada
- Because the tearing of the St. Lawrence seaway will begin as soon as the stretching of the Atlantic occurs, land along this seaway will
not submerge nor will any noticeable influx of ocean water occur, as the influx will be filling the new river bed area, now to become
more of a lake. The tear will occur principally where the St. Lawrence seaway now runs, as this is a low point only because of the
existing tear. Weak spots are deep within the rock strata under the river bed, and the tearing is less of a deep rift than a pulling apart
in many places, so the surface seems relatively smooth. Beneath this tear are many feathery fingers of rock, reaching toward each
other, soon filled with hardened magma to solidify. Thus, even though Montreal is surrounded by water, it will simply find itself more
of an island than another Atlantis.
- Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls will split during the widening of the St. Lawrence Seaway, as will all natural and manmade barriers between the Great
Lakes and the Atlantic. This will change the level of the lakes, and the drainage patterns, to some degree, depending upon the level of
bordering land and the ocean tides. Salt water will be detected all the way up to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior, which will appear
to be the fresh water lakes they are now. Niagara Falls appears dramatic only because the water way spills suddenly, rather than
gradually, and being shattered and spread during the widening of the seaway, the falls will become merely rock walls along the new
course of the waterway. Thus, the great seaway will become a mode of travel, and cities along this course such as Buffalo and
Hamilton can anticipate being travel stops and point of commerce among survivors.
- The Ottawa River will swell during the pole shift, and not return to it's former size. During the stretching of the Atlantic that occurs
during the pole shift, and consequent widening of the St. Lawrence Seaway, Ottawa will also be stretched, with the result that the
Ottawa River will become ocean, saltwater, and the two halves of Ottawa separated. Where this will not be the case in the northern
region, this will go under water shortly so the separation by water will seem complete. The land close to Ottawa, the city, will ride
high, and be relatively secure from the havoc from earthquakes and volcanoes that rack some other parts of the world along fault
lines. Plan on fishing as a source of food, in the main, during the Aftertime.
- Ireland & Scotland
- Ireland, as Scotland, will be dragged down during the land stretch that precedes the pole shift, when the Atlantic is put under tension
before the Atlantic Rift splits further. As this first occurs when the waters have moved toward the poles, during the rotation stoppage,
the degree to which the land has dropped will not at first be apparent.
Then, during the shift itself, when the water that has flowed to the poles returns to the new equator and sloshes about, the impact of
tidal waves will be worse than expected. After the Atlantic Rift has widened, the shore lines, already below their former level, will have
less structure to hold them up as they are fringed along the rift edge, and will drop below the waves for that reason.
All in all, Ireland will drown, and those wishing to survive are advised to seek safety inland on the mainland of Europe, by boat, when
- Where ordinarily above the waves, when the waves get larger, Spain will find that land once considered safe is no longer so. During
the hour of the shift, stretching of the Atlantic will pull Spain down some 50 feet, so that the coastlines will find flooding and high
tides, and water flowing inland along rivers.
Many will flee to the mountains in northern Spain, but due to the stretch the Atlantic will undergo, this land will sink, and those
flocking there will be living on top of each other after the shift with nowhere else to go. They will find themselves perched on islands,
staring across an expanse of water to toward the Alps.
- After the hour of the shift, Pakistan will find itself with a higher elevation above sea level, more ocean access as India to the east will
be underwater, and additional ocean access from what we anticipate to be an inland bay cause by the ripping and sinking of the
Eurasian Plate just to the west of Pakistan.