ZetaTalk: In the Middle
Note: written Dec 15, 1996
Being in the middle, presumably halfway between Zetans and humans, how do the hybrids differ from either of the genetic contributors? Since the genetics were
selected, rather than randomly allowed to have an impact, the influence from either contributor is no 50/50.
- In the area of intelligence, Zetan influence dominated. A true 50/50 would have resulted in an IQ increase to a point much below the resulting hybrid IQ
which is equivalent to the current Zetan IQ. In this matter there was no compromise.
- In the area of human violent tendencies there was also no compromise, as these tendencies would be an endless source of grief in a 4th Density
- In the matter of sexuality, the genetic choices of the engineers invariably leaned toward the human contributors, as the current intensity of the sexual bond
experienced by humans was deemed compatible with a Service-to-Other existence.
- In the area of appearance, the hybrids have characteristics of both contributors - the bald head of the Zetas but the five fingered hand of the human, the large
eyes of the Zetas but the eye color range of the humans, the tall height of the Zetas but the supple spine and expandable chest of the human.
- In the area of longevity, the hybrids will share the long life of their Zetan contributors.
- In the area of nourishment, the hybrids will eat and defecate as their human contributors, but with less reliance on huge fibrous meals and the tendency to
suffer intestinal gas.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com